|Place of Origin:||ZHEJIANG-CHINA|
|Certification:||CE ISO9001 GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Free Fumigation in Wooden Cases|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Maximum Capacity:||50000-200000||Capsule Size:||000#~5#|
|Material:||Pellet And Powder||Voltage:||220v 50hz|
JNG-255 medical capsule filling machine is a new product well-designed on the basis of original capsule filling machine, which is adapted to the conditions of China. For general capsules it is a multi-purpose machine which can complete not only the capsule arranging, but also the capsule sealing.
The product combines three machines (cap and body arranging machines, and sealing machine) into one, with the features of low price, easy operation, convenient maintenance, low power consumption, high production efficiency, and less work places. It is widely used for production of medical capsule in small pharmaceutical factories, preparation rooms of hospitals, health product factories, etc.
ct factories, etc.
1. Switch the power on
2. Press the “green” power switch, and adjust the output voltage of voltage regulator to be about 120V to 150V to make vibration generated to the plate.
3. Put about 350 capsule shells into the charging hopper, and shift the shells by virtue of vibration, and move the shells by hand, during which the shells fall into the 255 holes of the plate with the openings upward.
4. Insert corresponding conversion plate into the support bar of the conversion plate, and push in the conversion plate together with the shifting plate. By the time, the capsules on the plate fall into the holes of the conversion plate. Then support the conversion plate and shift plate slightly with hands to reset the plates at the same time, step on the pedal after fully resetting, and take the conversion plate out. Observe the occasional “reversed” shells with the openings downward, reverse them, and remove the deformed shells stuck in the plate.
5. When filling the preparation, put the powder into the shells on the body conversion plate, fill full of the shells by scraping the powder with scraping plate, and scrape off the redundant powder on the conversion plate.
6. Put the unnotched side of the intermediate plate onto the cap conversion plate in alignment, make the parts of cap openings higher than the plate into the holes of the intermediate plate, turn it 180°, and put them on the body conversion plate in alignment, push back and forth slightly through which the cap openings of the capsules combine with the body openings
Push the three plates above together into the lifting board of sealing machine until the top to touch the position switch. Then the lifting board falls. The sealing is completed when it falls to the bottom position (Note: after pushing the plates in, it is strictly forbidden to put the hand under the lifting board when the lifting board is working up and down to avoid injure of hand). When the lifting board is about to reach the highest position, take out immediately the plates which have been put in, after which the lifting board stops. Remove the cap plate firstly, take out the intermediate plate, and pour the sealed capsules out from the plate.
8. Check whether the openings sealed or pre-sealed meet the requirements, otherwise the built-in adjusting screw has to be adjusted. Adjustment method: 1. Firstly unscrew the nut on the joint lever and the nut on the adjusting joint lever, and turn the adjusting screw from 0# to 1#, where 2# is to rotate in clockwise direction, and from 2# to 1#, where 0# is to rotate in counter-clockwise direction. Each rotation angle has to be on the basis of 180 degrees, otherwise the reducer may be damaged when starting up or the pressure plate may be unbalanced up and down. Then tighten the nuts on the joint lever and adjusting joint lever after adjustment. 2. The distance adjustment dimension is 1.5mm for rotation of 360 degrees. Measure the distance between the bottom of pressure plate and the top of base plate with slide caliper. It is the minimum distance between pressure plate and base plate when the cam turns to the highest position. When the pressure plate is at the bottom position, the dimension of corresponding model 0# is 27mm-28mm, 1# is 26mm-27mm, 2# is 25mm-26mm, which is only for reference, and the users can revise according to practical situation. (Note: the minimum spacing between base plate and lifting board has to be 0~2mm less than the total thickness of cap conversion plate, intermediate plate and body conversion plate).
1. Organic glass plate should be out of direct sunlight and not close to high temperature to avoid deformation.
2. The machine belongs to vibrational or mechanical structure, so that it should be regularly inspected whether all parts are in normal fastening state.
3. As the work is completed, the main power should be shut off, and the voltage regulator should be adjusted to zero and dust should be removed.
4. The machine should be equipped with grounding device to ensure security.
5. The reducer in the sealing machine should be regularly filled with oil.
|Power supply||380v/ 220V 50Hz|
Contact Person: Abby Ying