|Place of Origin:||ZHEJIANG|
|Certification:||CE ISO9001 GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Free Fumigation in Wooden Cases|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
pharmacy pill counter machine,
electronic tablet counting machine
This machine is suitable for counting, bottling and bagging capsules, tablets, granules and other medicines and foods in pharmaceutical, hospital and food industries.
This machine has the advantages of small size, light weight, low noise, accurate counting, simple operation and simple maintenance.It is an ideal special equipment for counting, bottling and bagging capsules, tablets, granules and other medicines or foods.
1. The number of particles can be set arbitrarily from 1-9999.
2. Vibrating feeding and rotary cutting design, the feeding speed can be adjusted infinitely for manual bottle placement.
3. The inside of the machine is equipped with a dust suction channel, which can be connected to a vacuum cleaner to absorb dust.
4. Photoelectric sensing technology, the particle precision is over 99.7%.
5. No need to change the mold, the tablets and capsules can be adjusted at will.
6. GMP compliant.
1. Check the disc to make sure there are no tablets or other debris.
2. Pour the tablets into the disc, make sure not too full.
3. The feed opening set into a plastic bag.
4. Adjust the height of the lift plate.
5. Turn on the power; check whether display of detection sensitivity (sensitivity adjustment refer to Troubleshooting).
6. Set number, such as inventory is set in 1000 or more.
7. Return to zero.
8. Turn vibration switch, adjust vibration, note whether tablets on the disc are one by one ordered, and not overlapped.
9. When the tablet counting is finished, it will automatically count the other side.
10. Please note that whether sensitivity indicator flashes normally in operation, and do sampling often; if abnormal should immediately stop the machine.
11. When operating please make sure not so many tablets are poured into the disc, so that they are not overlapped and wrong counted.
12. Avoid placing the machine near the windows, outdoors, or in the sun.
|Voltage||110-220V 50HZ-60HZ||110-220V 50HZ-60HZ||
Contact Person: Abby Ying